A SERVANT'S HEART COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT INTERNATIONAL
A Servant's Heart Community Development International wants to spread our message of hope and compassion. We believe that a single action can make a difference in the community, and that collective action can greatly impact the world. Through advocacy and outreach activities, our team works tirelessly each day to contribute their part to the greater good.
Our strength is amplified with collective action, and you can help make a difference with A Servant's Heart right now! The support we receive is a huge driver of the good work we do in addressing some of society’s most challenging problems. Get in touch today and join our community in making a lasting impact.
VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
This is one of the simplest ways to help out our cause. We believe the best way for our initiatives to be successful is for the community to actively get involved. This is an easy and efficient way of contributing to the great work we do at A Servant's Heart. Get in touch with any questions about how you can Volunteer Your Time today.
Want to join our efforts but not sure where to start? Make a Donation and take advantage of this incredible opportunity to lend your support. It’s a great way to contribute to our cause, and every little bit counts towards paving the path for a better tomorrow. Get in touch with us today for more details about how you can help.
PARTNER WITH US
Our organization always appreciates the generosity and involvement of people like you, with every contribution going towards making A Servant's Heart an even better Humanitarian Organization than it already is. We want to provide you with the correct and appropriate information pertaining to your mode of support, so don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions.
The Focus of Our Partnering Efforts
Tackling the Issue
We see every social determinant as an opportunity to partner with other organizations like San Bernardino County Unified School District, Loma Linda University Public Health, Congregations Organized for Prophetic Engagement, Young Visionaries, El Sol Neighborhood Education Center Community Health and Education Workers, Family Engagement Services, Local Supermarkets, El Polo Loco Restaurants, etc. We are invested in an innovative approach that empowers our community and delivers the support they need, when they need it.
LIFE FINANCIAL LITERACY
Making a Difference
Through our Support Services, we have the potential to make a real and positive change in the community. This is one of our key areas of focus here at A Servant's Heart Community Development International, and a source of much financial success for our Humanitarian Organization. Get in touch with us today and see how you can lend a helping hand with this program.
EDUCATION & OUTREACH
Doing What’s Needed
Most of our efforts pertaining to this program involve studying new approaches and developing innovative ways to implement them. We evaluate our success in this field by gathering qualitative and quantitative data, and using that information to measure shifts and changes from our baseline measurements.
- Fri, Dec 22San BernardinoDec 22, 2023, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMSan Bernardino, 808 E 21st St, San Bernardino, CA 92404, USA
- Fri, Dec 16San BernardinoDec 16, 2022, 8:00 AM – Dec 17, 2022, 2:00 PMSan Bernardino, 808 E 21st St, San Bernardino, CA 92404, USA
- Fri, May 07San BernardinoMay 07, 2021, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMSan Bernardino, 808 E 21st St, San Bernardino, CA 92404, USAMay 07, 2021, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMSan Bernardino, 808 E 21st St, San Bernardino, CA 92404, USAA Servant's Heart teamed up with El Sol Neighborhood Education Center Community Health and Education Workers to Celebrate, promote hope and healing by gifting Mother's of S.B.C.U.S.D Parents and Students that they have assisted in 2020. Bath and Body Works is so excited about the work we have done.
- Fri, Dec 18San BernardinoDec 18, 2020, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PMSan Bernardino, 24424 Monterey Ave, San Bernardino, CA 92410, USA
- Sat, Jun 01A Servant's Heart Community DevelopmentJun 01, 2019, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMA Servant's Heart Community Development , 1490 N D St, San Bernardino, CA 92405, USA
- Sat, Mar 091140 W 48th StMar 09, 2019, 9:00 AM1140 W 48th St, 1140 W 48th St, Arrowhead Farms, CA 92407, USA
- Sat, Feb 23A Servant's Heart Community DevelopmentFeb 23, 2019, 7:00 PMA Servant's Heart Community Development , 1490 N D St, San Bernardino, CA 92405, USAFeb 23, 2019, 7:00 PMA Servant's Heart Community Development , 1490 N D St, San Bernardino, CA 92405, USAThis event is set up to provide a shopping experience for low income families. You walk away with so much beneficial items for only a $12 shipping and handlers fee. We have gotten so much grateful feedback from the gallerias that we will do this ongoing throughout the year.
- Sat, Dec 01A Servant's Heart Community DevelopmentDec 01, 2018, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMA Servant's Heart Community Development , 1490 N D St, San Bernardino, CA 92405, USADec 01, 2018, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PMA Servant's Heart Community Development , 1490 N D St, San Bernardino, CA 92405, USAEvery year since 2001, we have provided a Christmas outreach that included free giveaways and an opportunity to get a bag of household items, toys, crafts, clothes, shoes, toys, etc for a low $12 storage and handlers fee. Everyone always leaves happy and with more gifts to wrap for the family.
Making A Difference
HOUSEHOLD SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM
At A Servant's Heart Community Development International, we are dedicated to stepping up our efforts in addressing the inhome issues that cause barriers to employment and paying bills.. Through cooperation and community empowerment we believe we can facilitate progress in this area. We are always striving to make a difference, and invite you to learn more and lend your support. Popular education is our format and we welcome you to sign up for this program. Includes household products based on your participation.
LIFE SKILLS FOR YOUTH WORKSHOP FEATURING MR. A.C. GREEN'S CURRICULUM
With this initiative, our goal is to promote great primary education opportunities for our youth in the Inland Empire. With access to learning self efficacy skills, youth can become empowered by their own abilities and gain the confidence to fulfill their potential. Learn more about our work by getting in touch with our team today.
With our organization’s mission always in mind, we strive to find new strategies for dealing with this challenge. Christmas Outreach is something that we take very seriously, and our team is working each and every day to make a positive impact and bring joy to many low income qualified children. Contact us to learn more about our commitment to this cause.
Each one Teach one! Share Love and Laughter! Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. - Mrs. Brown